1. The name “Rebalance” was what piqued my interest in the first place. Let’s face it, the start of the school year, sports, other after school activities, getting back into routine after a long summer break. I really needed to rebalance! So when I found out about a new studio opening in Coffs Harbour I was one of the first to sign up.
2. The location is fabulous, on Orlando Street next to Mother Nature’s (behind Goodyear). Easy parking, Mother Nature’s is right there if you need to duck in for any fruit and veg, basic grocery items, bread or milk. Molly & Me is next to that if you need a before or after class coffee!
3. The times of the classes are great. Starting at 5.30am with classes throughout the day right up until night. I found the 9.30am classes perfect on the days I don’t work as they time perfectly with after school drop off. There are also classes on Saturday mornings.
4. Friendly atmosphere. Unlike some gyms I’ve experienced, all the members are so friendly, chatty and relaxed. There are a really nice bunch of ladies that attend classes. The actual building is really lovely and fresh, a big airy space with nice light.
5. All inclusive. The exercises whether it be Pilates, Barre, Mat classes, Reformer or Yoga are all designed for any age, any fitness level. There are always loads of options and the instructors encourage you to stop whenever you need to have a little break. Absolutely no pressure!
6. The instructors are SO lovely. Nicole is the manager and takes a lot of the classes and she is so laid back and approachable, super friendly and even remembers your name! All the instructors are very attentive and encouraging without judgement.
7. Ask anyone that knows me: before I joined Rebalance I would NEVER have said the words “enjoy” and “exercise” in the same sentence. But the varied classes at Rebalance I enjoy! They are all low impact but boy, do can they burn! The moves are all about form and slow and steady movements so I feel in a way it’s a form of meditation to concentrate and focus on a single part of your body. And the best thing of all are the stretches after each exercise.
8. They have an app! You have to book your classes but it’s super easy to install the app, sign in and see all the classes on each day and book in. You can also check what classes you have booked into so no need to remember or write them down somewhere else. (You can also do all this on a computer as well).
9. Booking classes makes you go! Once I book in, my mentality changes and I feel committed to going. Of course you can cancel out classes via the app but I find booking myself into a class makes me go instead of just showing up at a designated time (and managing to talk myself out of it).
10. They have an awesome introductory offer – $97 for 28 days – up to 3 reformer classes plus unlimited mat work, yoga and barr After that there are heaps of different ongoing membership options so you can choose the type of membership depending on your budget and how many classes you can attend each week.
To find out more about my new favourite place:
Check out their Facebook page
http://www.rebalancepilatesandyoga.com/ or give Nicole a call on 0478 812 526 or email
Don’t forget the FAMILY FUN DAY this Sunday!
Peppa Pig MyFirst Cinema Experience: Peppa’s Australian Holiday (G) FAMILY FUN DAY celebrates Peppa’s first time on the big screen with lots of giggle and snort inducing activities.
Tickets are just $10 and include:
– Face Painting by Trudy Smith
– Muddy Puddle Art
– Colour In
– Peppa & George saying hello!
Activities from 10:15am | Cinema Experience 11:00am
To find out more click here.
We had a fantastic response to our Peppa Pig competition thanks to BCC Coffs Harbour!
Here are the winners:
Main winner: (special prize pack with double pass to the movie and popcorn + drink pack)
Runners up: (double pass to the Peppa Pig movie)